The Tuckahoe Woman's Club was founded in 1936. Its purpose is to provide diverse, educational, challenging, as well as entertaining programs and activities for its membership. These programs, coupled with a variety of activities offered, account for the Club’s continued popularity with its members. The club also actively engages in various philanthropic activities throughout the year. The original facility was completed in 1954 and includes an auditorium, reception room, kitchen, and garden. It has undergone extensive updating and redecorating through the years and is a popular rental venue for wedding receptions and other special events.